Now International has been providing both innovative walking aid products as well as good quality commodity medical and beauty instruments. We understand the significance of financial pressures on health services and guarantee best value for the health services and healthcare suppliers by providing the most appropriate value for money.
Payment terms for new customers are normally 'Advance' or 'L/C Irrevocable at sight. 'However, after our worthy clients have done successful business with us for at least one year, we change the payment term from Advance to CAD or any other form of payment as mutually agreed. All quoted prices will be in FOB unless otherwise stated
Minimum Order Quantity
Minimum Order Quantity requirements apply in all cases for general instruments our minimum order quantity is around 30-40 instruments whereas for special items we decide on a case to case basis. The company will not entertain orders whose quantities are below the minimum required production quantity.
Delivery Time for items not in stock is roughly 60-90 days depending upon order size and the nature of instruments. This delivery period is significantly reduced once our customer becomes regular and we start to maintain customer specific inventory at our facility.
Guarantee period of one year is applicable on all NOW International Instruments against rust, corrosion, pitting or any other manufacturing related defects ( Terms and conditions apply )
As per ISO 17664:2004 & MDA
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- All RE-USABLE instruments are delivered in NON-STERILE condition and must be cleaned, lubricated and sterilized before every use.
- All surgical instruments should be disinfected and cleaned immediately after use with disposable cloth/paper/ wiper etc.
- If the instruments come into contact with blood, tissue, physiological saline or other foreign substances, they should be rinsed with warm (not hot) water before the substance dries up on the instruments.
- We recommend cleaning solutions and rinse with pH7.0.
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended.
- For effectiveness, first clean the instruments off any residue before placing them in ultrasonic cleaner.
- After cleaning, all instruments should be dried immediately.
- Treat all instruments with oil which is considered as being physiologically safe (paraffin oil), especially their ends, ratchets, and moveable parts.
- Instruments can be disinfected in Thermal washer-disinfectors
- Do not leave instruments in cleaning or disinfecting solutions for long time (over night or weekend) otherwise instruments can be damaged.
- All instruments be visually inspected for damage or breakage.
- It is the users responsibility to take proper care of the instruments
- We recommend laying down all instruments in their primary packaging.
- Vacuum autoclave (steam) is preformed at the temperature of 134oC.
- If instruments are Dry heat (hot-air) sterilized, the temperature should be between 180oC to 190oC.
- Corroded instruments should be discarded immediately.
- The instructions of the autoclave manufacturer must be observed also.
- Instruments must be stored in dry, clean and humidity-free environment without direct solar irradiation.
- Protect points with cloth, gauze or a special tube.
- Any special shipping requirements, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipments are not made on the weekends or holidays.